Treasure Crest Executive Condo is a 99-years leasehold Sengkang EC development located at Anchovale Crescent in District 19 developed by the reputable developer, Sim Lian Group. Sim Lian is Singapore’s Top 100 brands for 5 consecutive years for launching numerous projects with a strong portfolio of both private and public residential projects in Singapore. Sitting on a site of 17,450.10 sqm with a plot ratio of 3.0, Sim Lian has meticulously designed Treasure Crest EC with approximately 525 residential units with a wide variety of units to suit almost every family nucleus in Singapore.
Prospective buyers of Treasure Crest EC Anchorvale could be expecting a possible completion date in the middle of 2019. It is projected that that the development could be 16 storeys high with not more than 10 blocks for the development. Treasure Crest EC is located right next to Cheng Lim LRT Station that connects straight to Sengkang MRT Station and Sengkang Kopitiam Square. Prospective owner can rejoice by the location of the development as there is not much land left that is accessible for development. Sengkang is a place of great potential and the place is just one MRT stop away from Punggol Waterway Point which is opening with renowned F&B, retails, major banks and Shaw cinemas. It is also near to good schools like Nan Chiau Primary School, Springdale Primary School and Compassvale Primary School.
One Sengkang Mall is the former Compass Point located at Sengkang MRT Station, It is currently going for retrofitting. It is a mixed development with Compass Heights residents just above One Sengkang Mall.
Fraser Centrepoint, the developer of One Sengkang Mall indicated that the mall will have a fresh new look with eco notion and efficient tenant mix to cater to the retail scene in Sengkang. Treasure Crest Condo Sengkang owners will be able to reap the benefits of the brand new mall together with the incoming number of entertainment and retail outlets for the residents in Sengkang.
When it comes to facilities within the development of Treasure Crest Sengkang, there are many to shout about. Owners will get to enjoy a full 50m pool to relax and aqua exercise especially after a busy schedule at work. Other facilities include indoor gymnasium and many more. The location of Treasure Crest EC is located at the serene side of the road and not directly facing Tampines Expressway (TPE) or Anchorvale Street and thus you can be assured of the minimal noise affecting the residents.
Sim Lian has bidded and paid for the land for Treasure Crest Sengkang EC when Singapore property prices is at its lowest. The cost which Sim Lian has secured for Treasure Crest Sim Lian allows the developer to price it more competitively to garner more buyers as the price will be lower in comparison to other ECs. Though there are approximately 1,500 EC units left unsold in the Punggol and Sengkang place, the developer is confident that Treasure Crest Executive Condo will be priced more competitive than the other EC around the same vicinity.
Treasure Crest Executive Condominium is just a stone throw away from One Sengkang Mall (the former Compass Point) located at Sengkang MRT Station that’s now going under renovation. It is a mixed development with Compass Heights located on top of One Sengkang Mall. The developer of One Sengkang Mall, Fraser Centrepoint will be upgraded to a new environmentally that it is going to have fresh and efficient tenant mix to have an impact and awesome retail experience in Sengkang and that truly benefit all the Treasure Crest EC owners.
Amenities located close to Treasure Crest include Sengkang General Hospital, Sengkang Polyclinic, as well as Sengkang Sports Complex and Hockey Stadium.
Sengkang General and Community Hospitals
- Slated for completion in 2020, this future 1, 400-bed integrated hospital development will deliver holistic, multi-disciplinary and patient-centric care covering all major healthcare disciplines.
- It is conveniently located next to Cheng Lim LRT station and diagonally across from the Sengkang MRT station (300 m).
Sengkang Polyclinic @ Sengkang Community Club
The Polyclinic at Sengkang is managed by SingHealth Polyclinics, which is a leader in family medicine, providing seamless, patient-centred and preventive healthcare that is affordable and accessible to all.
Thong Chai Medical Institution
General Clinic providing free TCM general consultations and acupuncture.
It has a branch at Sengkang Community Club, serving up to 360 patients daily.
Sengkang Community Club
- Houses SingPost, SingHealth Polyclinic, Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA), Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC) as well as a music school.
- With a multi-purpose hall that can be used for pickle ball, badminton, table tennis and line dance, as well as basketball courts and netball courts at the ground floor.
Sengkang Public Library in 1 Sengkang Mall
- Temporary closed for renovation from 18 October 2015 and is expected to re-open in 2017.
- Anchorvale Community Club, Sengkang Hockey Stadium and Sengkang Sports Centre
- Anchorvale CC is the first CC to be co-located with a Sports and Recreation Centre. It also has a floating island just behind the building.
- Sengkang Hockey Stadium is part of the Sengkang Sports Centre.
There are great shopping malls around to cater to every needs. IKEA Tampines, Giant Tampines, Courts Megastore, Kopitiam Square, One Sengkang Mall, Waterway Point, Seletar Mall, Rivervale Mall and list is non-exhaustive. Just approximately 8 mins drive will lead you to IKEA Tampines, Giant Tampines and Courts Megastore where you will be spoilt for choice for your weekly grocery shopping or household items. A short drive or a few LRT stops will lead you to Fernvale LRT station where another Seletar Mall that offers you alternative options for retail, F&B and entertainment.
Punggol Waterway which is beside Punggol MRT station also offering more than 200 tenants with a good mix of fashion labels, casual dining options as well as shops providing daily necessities. Take a relaxing stroll with your loved one after a meal out and enjoy the tranquil environment of Punggol waterway as you wind down in the evening after work.
Other options for greenery leisure include Sengkang Riverside Park where you can run, cycle or simply just take a casual stroll amidst a tranquil and quiet environment. You will be able to escape to Coney Island easily as it is just a short drive away from the stresses of city life amidst the rustic environment of Coney Island.
- Coney Island Park is located on the offshore Coney Island, which is connected to the mainland by two bridges on its western and eastern ends to Punggol Promenade and Pasir Ris Coast Industrial Park 6.
- Besides being rich in history, the 50 ha Coney Island Park houses a wide variety of habitats for bird and nature enthusiasts to explore, including coastal forests, grasslands, mangroves, and casuarina woodlands. It is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna, with some plants at the park presumably nationally endangered in the wild.
Treasure Crest Exec Condo is within walking distance to Springdale Primary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Compassvale Primary School as well as Compassvale Secondary School. This is ideal for families with children attending primary or secondary schools with the 1km rule.
Within 1-km of the popular Nan Chiau Primary School. Primary Schools: Anchor Green Primary School, Compassvale Primary School, Punggol Green Primary School and Springdale Primary School. Secondary Schools: Nan Chiau High School and CHIJ St. Joseph’s Convent.
Transport: Accessible and Convenient
MRT and LRT stations:
- Estimated 1 min walk to Cheng Lim LRT (SW1) and 4 mins walk to Farmway LRT (SW2). With the latest two-car trains system in operation, the Sengkang- Punggol LRT fleet has boosted by 40%.
- It is one LRT station away from Sengkang MRT (NE16 / STC) which is part of the North-East Line.
- 4 stations to Circle Line; 6 stations to North-South Line; 8 stations to East- West Line.
- Cross Island Line: Completion targeted by 2030. Punggol is one of the stations on the new Line. The line conveniently connects Punggol to both the East and the West.
Tampines Expressway is an expressway in Singapore that’s near to Treasure Crest EC and is among the major roads that is used in Singapore. It links right to other parts of Singapore and Seletar Expressway that also links directly to Woodlands and Changi International Airport.
For those who are taking public transport such as the MRT, they will have to go to the city and then to Woodlands area via City Hall MRT Interchange that is not doable as time is squandered.
Extensions on Tampines was also done to link to Seletar Airport along with the Yishun place because of anticipation that there could be more individuals who will need to go to this area for work as expansion begins. Other residents are also served by Tampines Expressway in Punggol and Sengkang region and is the up and coming estate towns in Singapore.
Sengkang Bus Interchange
- Estimated 8 mins walk to the air-conditioned Bus Interchange.
- Direct public bus services to and fro many important amenities, from Sengkang Bus Interchange:
||VivoCity, Serangoon Junior College, Bugis, Clarke Quay
||Jalan Kayu Eateries, ST Electronics, Motorola, Anderson JC
||Defu Industrial Park
||Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School, National University of Singapore (NUS), Hwa Chong Institution, National JC, Catholic JC, Raffles Institution, Chinese High Sch, St. Joseph’s Institution, Singapore Botanic Gardens (UNESCO), Mt Alvernia Hospital
||Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School, Toa Payoh HDB Hub
||Yio Chu Kang, Thomson Plaza, Toa Payoh HDB Hub
City Direct Services to CBD
It is an express bus route between selected residential estates and the city. They were introduced under the Bus Services Enhancement Programme (BSEP) to benefit commuters travelling to the city with improved connectivity.
Bus No. 654: Direct bus service to and fro Sengkang and CBD.
Near to Tampines Expressway (TPE) with connections to Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Central Expressway (CTE), and Seletar Expressway (SLE)
Faster and smoother rides from Seletar to Jalan Kayu, Yishun, Yio Chu Kang and other expressways:
Faster Access to Yishun from Seletar
Opening of Seletar Aerospace Flyover
Diverse options for Shopping, Dining and Recreation
(i) Sengkang Mall
- Estimated 8 min walk.
- Temporary closed for renovation from 25 October 2015.The mall is expected to re-open in a year with a strong mix of retailers.There will be more educational facilities and an increased selection of food and beverages options.
- (ii) The Seletar Mall
- Connected to Fernvale LRT station, which is 4 stops away from Cheng Lim LRT station.
- Six-storey retail development that houses more than 130 brands. It boasts a diverse mix of anchor tenants which include FairPrice Finest, Cineplex Shaw Theatres, NTUC Foodfare, BHG, etc.
- With child-friendly facilities such as nursery rooms, changing stations as well as an outdoor play area at the roof garden.
- Greenwich V is a relaxed and quaint mall which is designed to be a retail and lifestyle hub with alfresco dining and casual outdoor spaces.
- It has a vibrant blend of offerings, including tantalising F & B choices such as Cedele, Rakuichi Sushi, Mai Thai Restaurant,Toast Box and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
- There is also a Cold Storage supermarket to meet your daily grocery needs, and services such as 7-Eleven, Guardian Health & Beauty,Video Ezy, a combined practice medical clinic, children enrichment schools and a pet grooming shop.
(iv) Kopitiam Square
- Estimated 8 min walk.
- Sengkang’s 1st Market cum Food Centre which houses 60 food stalls.
- Market stalls will operate till 9pm and 50% of the food stalls will be in 24-hours operation.
- Estimated 5 min walk from Kangkar LRT Station, which is 3 stops away from Cheng Lim LRT station.
- It is fully air-conditioned after renovation, and contains a wet market, 24 hours NTUC Fairprice and enrichment schools.
- Located next to The Seletar Mall.
- One-storey complex that houses FairPrice, a wet market and 24 hours Koufu foodcourt.
- Legend @ Anchorvale Community Club – a casual and relaxed environment for youngsters to hangout.
- McDonald’s and Pasta Mania @ Sengkang Sports Centre.
- Rivervale Mall: Estimated 5 min walk from Rumbia LRT Station, which is 3 stops away from Cheng Lim LRT station.
Mega Childcare Centre
- 2 mega childcare centres in Sengkang and Punggol by Q4 2016.
- Each of the two new centres will have a capacity of 500, well above the average of 100 for a typical centre in a HDB void deck.
- Sengkang Childcare Centre is located at the junction of Fernvale Link and Sengkang West Way.
- Sengkang Childcare Centre is also integrated with Early Intervention Centre by the Asian Women’s Welfare Association (AWWA), the first of its kind here to be co-located with a child-care centre.
- The Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children centre will serve up to 300 children with special needs, who will visit the centre for therapy services.
Greenery and Leisure Hangouts
Sengkang Riverside Park
- Sengkang Riverside Park is one of four parks located on the North Eastern Riverine Loop of the Park Connector Network.
- Sengkang Floating Wetland
- Home to many fruit trees and aquatic plants, the constructed wetland doubles up as a wildlife habitat and attracts a variety of mangrove birds and damselflies.
- PUB’s Sengkang Floating Wetland, which is located within the park, is Singapore’s largest man-made wetland.
- Bicycle rental stores are available too.
- Cycle or stroll to Punggol Waterway Park, and Coney Island Park. Approximately 10 min walk to the park.
Sengkang Sculpture Park
- Approximately 8 min walk to the park.